Jobs at HealthPlus Limited
Posted on: 20 April, 2016
Deadline: 27 April, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Health Plus Limited
HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
- Dispense medicines and nutritional supplements at HealthPlus Owerri Mall.
- Counsel on medicine use, disease conditions, management and preventive methods.
- Supervise Health Care Assistants.
- Create awareness of the Pharmacy’s products and services in the community.
- Faithfully discharge all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business.
- A registered Pharmacist
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- Residents of Ilorin and its environ
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
go to method of application »
- Report to the Pharmacist at the Owerri Mall
- Support the Pharmacist in selecting appropriate Over-the-Counter medicines for simple ailments
- Handle Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Reconcile daily sales
- Ensure general housekeeping of allocated section
- Ensure adequate inventory of allocated section
- Minimum of SSCE.
- OND is an added advantage
- Experience in a Pharmacy is an advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly disposition
- Good customer service skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Health Plus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruiting for Finance Lead, SSA
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ