Fresh Job at at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 20 April, 2016
Deadline: 21 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate.
- Prepare high level reports for the Company's CEO and advise on ways of improvement vis-à-vis compliance, methodologies and best practice to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage audit functions (internal control and business risk) by monitoring instituted controls and laid down procedures.
- Determine, review, coordinate and implement audit plans.
- Conduct risk assessment reviews from time to time, to determine key audit areas.
- Conduct independent appraisal to review the company's accounting, financial and other operations.
- Manage the audit department.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High Degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of FMCG, commerce, telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years' experience in accounts/finance/audit, five (5) of which must have been at senior management level.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime