Fresh Job at at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 20 April, 2016
Deadline: 21 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate.
- Prepare high level reports for the Company's CEO and advise on ways of improvement vis-à-vis compliance, methodologies and best practice to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage audit functions (internal control and business risk) by monitoring instituted controls and laid down procedures.
- Determine, review, coordinate and implement audit plans.
- Conduct risk assessment reviews from time to time, to determine key audit areas.
- Conduct independent appraisal to review the company's accounting, financial and other operations.
- Manage the audit department.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High Degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of FMCG, commerce, telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years' experience in accounts/finance/audit, five (5) of which must have been at senior management level.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling