Fresh Job at at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 20 April, 2016
Deadline: 21 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate.
- Prepare high level reports for the Company's CEO and advise on ways of improvement vis-à-vis compliance, methodologies and best practice to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage audit functions (internal control and business risk) by monitoring instituted controls and laid down procedures.
- Determine, review, coordinate and implement audit plans.
- Conduct risk assessment reviews from time to time, to determine key audit areas.
- Conduct independent appraisal to review the company's accounting, financial and other operations.
- Manage the audit department.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High Degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of FMCG, commerce, telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years' experience in accounts/finance/audit, five (5) of which must have been at senior management level.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Lorache Group
- Current Job Placements at 25th and Staffing (12 Positions)
- Jobs at SD Capital Resources Limited
- Marketing Managers at Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd
- Senior Legal Associate at AFM Recruit
- Sales Executives (Inverter) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- VP, Digital Marketing & CVM at Workforce Group