Fresh Job at at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 20 April, 2016
Deadline: 21 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate.
- Prepare high level reports for the Company's CEO and advise on ways of improvement vis-à-vis compliance, methodologies and best practice to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage audit functions (internal control and business risk) by monitoring instituted controls and laid down procedures.
- Determine, review, coordinate and implement audit plans.
- Conduct risk assessment reviews from time to time, to determine key audit areas.
- Conduct independent appraisal to review the company's accounting, financial and other operations.
- Manage the audit department.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High Degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of FMCG, commerce, telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years' experience in accounts/finance/audit, five (5) of which must have been at senior management level.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group