Efficacy Homes Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company with RC 765581 in August 2008 to carry out professional and corporate business in Real Estate, Building Construction and Project Management. It has her office at Idowu Taylor, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Since inception, Efficacy Homes Limited has engaged competent professionals in developing Estates and building homes.
Are you an ambitious IT/SIWES/Corp member based in Lagos? Would you like to become a Site Manager in the near future with a reputable construction company with several awards of successful house builders? If so, I think I have the job for you!
Efficacy Homes Limited is looking to recruit an Assistant Site Manager. The main purpose of the role is to assist the Site Manager to manage the site and ensure the project is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality by effectively organizing and managing the site activities. This will involve taking responsibility for the onsite element of the works through strong management of all subcontractors by monitoring the performance of all associated personnel, together with any actions necessary to maintain project targets and at all times ensuring that all Our procedures and all Health and Safety and Environmental Legislation and are complied with.
* The project's execution plan to ensure program and progress are maintained.
* Quality management.
* Risk management
* Management of subcontractors
* Requisition materials and control materials post-delivery
* Assisting the Site Managers in matters of Customer Relations, Considerate constructors, stakeholder engagement
* Accurate stock keeping and reporting
* OND/BSc in Building Construction or related course-(with experience; Preferable but not essential)
* Good powers of written and verbal expression
* Strong Influencing skills
* Able to effectively lead/coordinate the workforce
* Problem solver underpinned by sound construction knowledge and experience.
* Sound knowledge of H&S&E
* Good reporting skills
Send your detailed and recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or your details to the same email.
Name; Qualification/Course of Study; Status (IT/NYSC); Period of Internship; Institution
Send the details as above (Name; Qualification/Course of Study; Status (IT/NYSC); Period of Internship; Institution) to 08058815858 as TEXT ONLY