New Jobs at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 20 April, 2016
Deadline: 29 April, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division:
- The LV/MV Shop Supervisor will have overall responsibility for the scope, deliverables, resource utilization, schedule and quality of one or multiple jobs/projects.
- This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, improving profit margins and overall management of job/projects from initial conception through job/project completion.
- The supervisor will be responsible for planning, scheduling, measuring, monitoring and control of engineering/ assembly / wiring/ manufacturing work, ensure technical compliance to the customer and job / project requirements and AOSO QMS requirements for the job scope.
- LV/MV Shop supervisor may be required to temporarily relocate to Job/project sites based on job requirements.
- Engineering graduate/diploma/HND (Electrical) with 10 or more years' experience in Industry with at least 5-6 years of proven track record in LV/MV Electrical Panel manufacturing/assembly supervision role with strong leadership and team building capability
- The supervisor should be familiar with Electrical Panel assembly & manufacturing, and Resource Management.
- The successful candidate is also expected to be familiar with LV/MV switchgears, relevant electrical standards including UL/IEC/IEEE requirements, etc.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of CNC Machines, Auto CAD; Experience in implementing complex solutions to the end-user's Process Industries is a plus
- Experience managing cross-functional/multi-cultural teams, participating in resource planning processes, and human resource development
- A global mindset, preferably having worked with teams in more than one region; Leadership, self-starter, with excellent communication skills
- Highly customer focused, able to influence and negotiate; Demonstrated experience managing a team of technicians in fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive objectives to meet internal customer expectations
- Energetic, flexible, pro-active, self-motivated, fast-starter
- Mature, result oriented individual; Creative thinker and negotiator, able to work out strategies, alternative proposals and customer contacts at all levels and at all phases of the project cycle (including pre-sales).
go to method of application »
- The Product Manager shall directly and proactively lead and manage the relationship with clients in his/her area to ensure sales growth and awareness of ROXAR product offering in Nigeria.
- Understand the defined market and build Country Sales plans for the Territory to increase sales; Deliver on Set Sales Targets and own the ROXAR sales & order booking targets, implementing the sales strategy as defined by PMD.
- Map and generate opportunities for respective ROXAR products and report such sales opportunities within PMD; Participate actively in key projects early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding; Act as main contact between client and ROXAR during all stages of the bidding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract, coordinating with respective Product lines for quotations, technical and/or commercial information and clarifications.
- Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other ROXAR departments such as during project implementation phase and services
- Ensure ROXAR is on the bidders list for all related products with all active clients in the Territory
- Participate in marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
- Support IS to prepare quotes with techno-commercial information from BU
- Participate on weekly POR calls with BU
- A good technical degree in instrumentation, electrical or chemical engineering with 5 to 8 years post-graduation experience in a technical sales role.
Method of Application
To apply, visit AOS Orwells' Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group
- Job Opportunities at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Business Support Specialist at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at a Downstream Energy Company - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Environmental Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)