Current Job Vacancy at WTS Energy
Posted on: 20 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
Worldwide Technical Services Limited is the leading Workforce Management Services Company to the Nigerian Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We Supply Professional Workforce and Consultancy Staff to the Project and Operations of our Clients in West Africa.
We are currently recruiting personnel in the position below at all level with specialisation in Offshore Marine & Production Process to work on both national and international waters.
- Supporting the field day-to day engineering and operational activities whilst adhering to international codes and standards and HSE requirements
- Visit the platforms time to time for following and assure proper lab sampling, analysis and procedures
- Perform Lab Analysis using mobile testing kit tools such as (Spectrometer, Colorimeter, TDS meter, PH, etc.).
- Prepare testing equipment for work.
- Exercise control after proper operation of equipment, strict compliance with test procedures, and look after accuracy of entries in logbooks and registration books.
- Evaluate test results with specification requirements and makes recommendations regarding product analysis.
- Prepare all required calibrating, volumetric and tracer solutions, and solvents for titration.
- Physicochemical tests of Oil/Water/Gas and chemical products are reliable and performed in good time.
- Able to evaluate testing results with specification requirements.
- Carry out calculations, draw graphs, prepare calibrating dependences, and formalize test results on compliance with existing instructions.
- Notify Laboratory Lead in case of any emergency situations.
- Frequent report in regards to reagents, test equipments and glassware in good time so as to avoid any downtime due to lack of same.
- Ensure that test equipment is in good repair and regular calibration tests are run; inform management of any malfunctions (in case equipment cannot be repaired), follow up on the detected defects so that they are dealt with as soon as possible.
- Notify Company Management of any emergency situations.
- Finalize results of physicochemical analyses of oil /water gas and chemical products by preparing reports in compliance with existing instructions.
- Report findings in accordance with American Society for Testing and Materials testing methods
- Master new testing methods; control performance of calibration tests and equipment calibration.
Method of Application
To apply, visit WTS Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited