Executive Career at Flytime Entertainment
Posted on: 19 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Flytime Entertainment
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Dragnet is recruiting a Chief Operating Officer forFlytime Entertainment in Lagos.
- Setting the culture of the company
- Developing strategy and direction for the company
- Managing Financial and Physical resources
- Charting the blueprint of policies, and implements them for the improvement of the firm
- Implementing the company policies for the employees of the company, as well as for the everyday working of the organization.
- Scrutinizing, assessing, and monitoring various departments. The heads of all departments are answerable to him, and he is answerable to the customers, and also the board of directors, on issues regarding the firm's performance.
- Ensure that the work culture and working environment in the organization is conducive to optimum employee productivity. Since he/she is the representative of the firm's ideologies and mission statement, he regulates, modifies, and implements changes that are aimed to boost employee efficiency, thus garnering profits to the firm.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills. Analyzing a situation, getting to its base, diagnosing the cause, and making quick decisions to overcome any problem is a very necessary skill that he/she should have.
- Advanced degree, ideally an MBA, with at least 3 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading and regionally and/or nationally scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff;
- Ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Strong marketing and public relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on eRecruiter
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Flytime EntertainmentSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Business Day Newspaper
- Fresh Jobs at Cornerstone Media
- Job Openings at The Awareness Media Limited
- Senior Programmes Producer at TVC Communications
- Job Opportunities at the BBC World Service
- Job Vacancies at R-Wells Media & Advertising
- Sales Executives at Daily Trust Newspaper
- Latest Jobs at Terragon Group