Job Vacancy at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 19 April, 2016
Deadline: 22 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
- To serve as a company leader, overseeing day-to-day operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business.
- Pursues new business opportunities and manages functions such as company associations, employee activities and evaluations, and other matters that relate to company's operations.
- To play an important role in marketing or corporate management.
- Examines company rules to make sure they stay relevant and makes recommendations for necessary changes
- Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
- Assists commercial directors and works as a member of a cohesive team
- Works with contract managers
- Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
- Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract's financial aspects
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Manages daily company operations
- Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social Science Course
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Commercial Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting
- Strong Organisational Skills,
- Excellent Coaching Skills,
- Strong Oral Communication Skills,
- Decisive, Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group