Job Vacancy at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 19 April, 2016
Deadline: 22 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
FEZ Consultants, a subsidiary of FEZ Integrated Services Limited is a Human Resource firm that operates with a broad knowledge of the manpower dynamics within the Nigerian business environment, thereby guaranteeing our clients a best fit solution to their human resource requirements.
- To serve as a company leader, overseeing day-to-day operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business.
- Pursues new business opportunities and manages functions such as company associations, employee activities and evaluations, and other matters that relate to company's operations.
- To play an important role in marketing or corporate management.
- Examines company rules to make sure they stay relevant and makes recommendations for necessary changes
- Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
- Assists commercial directors and works as a member of a cohesive team
- Works with contract managers
- Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
- Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract's financial aspects
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
- Manages daily company operations
- Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social Science Course
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Commercial Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting
- Strong Organisational Skills,
- Excellent Coaching Skills,
- Strong Oral Communication Skills,
- Decisive, Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Senior Sales Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at HT-Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Security Guards at Rovedana Limited