New Job at Eat'n'Go Nigeria
Posted on: 19 April, 2016
Deadline: 1 May, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
- Manage the restaurant in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximising sales, operating efficiency and profit.
- Ensure all employees are provided with the appropriate training and resources to perform their duties safely. The Restaurant General Manager has the responsibility and authority for safety over contractors, customers and other visitors when on company property..
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented on each shift under their control to protect the security of employees and company funds.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the security of employees and company funds.
- Report to the General Manager any aspect of employee relations, customer service, attendance of and/or inspections by third parties that have or are likely to affect the operation of the restaurant.
- Forecast and schedule management and team member labour within budget. Ensure tasks are only undertaken by those employees certified to perform them.
- Train and develop team members to meet the standards of performance required. Monitor performance and implement corrective action where required.
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Interested candidate should possess a relevant qualification in Hotel Management/B.Sc with at least 2 years multi outlet retail or service industry experience at a supervisory level preferred.
- Proven track record of on Target performance in Balanced Scorecard KPIs (or equivalent) with primary profit responsibility essential.
- Ability to engage, lead and motivate employees
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Riders at Derda Foods
- Jobs at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at MeatFoods Nigeria
- Marketing Officers at Davics Bakery & Consumables Limited
- Bakery Production Manager at Davics Bakery & Consumables