Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
- To ensure laboratory tests are carried out according to laid down procedures and perform tests as required by the Quality Control Department.
- Perform sampling and all laboratory analysis while adhering to all safety rules.
- Perform routine QA/QC test on all chemicals and products received.
- Check and report calibration dates of all lab equipment and update records.
- Maintain Company quality policy.
- Support other operational activities when required.
- Perform basic report of Laboratory analysis.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records;
- Writing up research findings and producing reports.
- Making sure the company products meet international and national standards;
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Science or other related courses with at least three (3) years of laboratory experience in the food production sector.
The following skills are essential:
- Balance of technical knowledge with interpersonal skills
- Good oral, written and communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Attention to details.
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a detailed CVs and relevant copies of credentials to email@example.com with subject: “Quality Control Officer”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.