Jobs in a Travel Company via Daisy Management Centre
Posted on: 19 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Daisy Management Centre Limited
The Daisy Management Centre is current seeking to employ behalf of its client an indigenous Leisure company and Travel Agency, suitably qualified professionals to fill the vacant positions:
- The Managing Director will be responsible for developing strategies to meet or exceed the agency's targets. This will involve initiating, obtaining board approvals, driving processes and implementation of the strategic plan. The role include planning, organising, staffing and controlling the operation of the Agency.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the existing businesses and ensure growth through developing new clientele and profitable product/tour package and destinations.
- He will ensure volume and profit targets are met and will enjoy a generous remuneration package based on performance
- At least 10 years of professional experience with no less than Three years at management level.
- Exposure to a sales driven environment. Effective communication with excellent leadership skill
- Relevant Degree in Business Management, Tourism, Hospitality Management from a reputable university.
- Previous working experience in a travel agency will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- The Head of Finance will manage and supervise the financial and administrative function.
- He/She will bee responsible for keeping goof financial records of the company's business, prepare periodic and timely management reports.
- He will work with management to ensure cost containmentin the agency
- 8 years' experience of working in the Accounts Department of a medium-sized company.
- Relevant Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- ICAN qualification with minimum of 2 years practical experience post qualification
- Familiar with Tax management and accounting practices and methods.
- Familiarity with IFRS Standards, Application and FRC Certificate will be distinctive advantages
Application Closing Date
go to method of application »
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for servicing existing clients and developing new onces.
- The candidate will also initiate new tour packages and market them to prospects.
- He/She will ensure monthly sales targets are met and earn a generous commission on sales achieved beyond set target.
- 4 years practical experience working in a similar position.
- Relevant Degree in Marketing, Tourism or Sales.
- Familiarity with the Tourism industry.
- Candidates must be target driven with proven sales record.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Resume electronically with a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Daisy Management Centre LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Telemarketers at Staffline Consulting Limited
- Online Content Writers at Wakanow
- Job Openings in the Tourism Industry - Kimberly Ryan
- 2017 Recruitment at Wakanow
- Ticketing Reservation Agents/Officer at HRLeverage Africa
- Sales Executives at FCM Travel Solutions
- Sales Executives at an Online Travel Company - Reel Staffing Limited