Graduate Trainees at ADDAX Petroleum
Posted on: 27 September, 2012
Deadline: 11 October, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at ADDAX Petroleum
Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, number 5 amongst Fortune 500 companies and the world's third largest petrochemical and energy group. The company has recently embarked on an ambitious growth programme and as a result, exceptional opportunities exist for seasoned and result driven individuals with high capacity for work to join our dynamic organization.
We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class, Upper Division) or its equivalent in any of the stated disciplines and must have graduated not more than 3 years ago or not more than 5 years ago if he/she possesses a Masters’ degree.
Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, and Insurance.
Engineering: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Pipeline, Metallurgical & Material Engineering.
Sciences & Geosciences: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, & Physics,
Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, & Human Resources management.
Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2012
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply and for detailed descriptions of each job, please log on to our website: www.addaxpetroleum.com/career-opportunities
complete the online application form and upload your curriculum vitae. Position will depend on qualification and experience.
All applications must be received within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
- All candidates are encouraged to submit their applications online as no paper application will be accepted
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application; multiple applications may result in being disqualified.
- No payment whatsoever is required for submission of employment applications to Addax Petroleum.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ADDAX PetroleumSimilar Jobs
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)
- Service Advisor at Cummins Inc