Jobs at Alsteg and Midlands Limited
Posted on: 27 September, 2012
Deadline: 11 October, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Alsteg and Midlands
Alsteg and Midlands Limited is a modern technology, high capacity manufacturer of high quality toilet rolls and toilet soaps.
1. FIELD SALES MANAGER
Ensure availability, visibility and accessibility of all Kitten products in all relevant outlets in the assigned sales area through effective management of the sales force.
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second class or HND lower credit).
- Must have 2-4 years experience in field sales management in a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) environment. .
- Excellent interpersonal negotiations skills.
- Possession of valid drivers license and ability to drive long distances (Inter State).
- Good Computer skills in Ms word, Ms Power Point, Ms Excel.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Good supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong drive and passion for business result.
- Manage sale out activities in assigned territory
- Establish coverage plan for sales in assigned territory
- Manage recruitment and selection of sales force
- Develop and implement route plan for sales force
- Manage relationship between retailers, wholesalers, and company.
2. SALES EXECUTIVES:
Ensure availability, visibility and accessibility of all Kitten products in all relevant outlets in the assigned sales area through effective management of distributor sales force.
- B.Sc, HND or ND in Business Administration & Sales Management (Minimum of Second class or HND lower credit)
- Must have 1-3 years experience in field sales management in a fast moving consumer goods ( FMCG) environment.
- Excellent interpersonal negotiations skills
- Possession of valid drivers license and ability to drive long distances (Inter State)
- Good Computer skills in Ms word, Ms Power Point, Ms Excel
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Good supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Strong drive and passion for business result
- Ensure products availabilities of' all Kitten products' in relevant outlets
- Ensure visibility and accessibility of 'all Kitten products' in the assign sales area
- Manage sale out activities in assigned sale territory
- Strong drive and passion to execute sales target within short time frame
3. DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATIONWIDE
We are Seeking Key Distributor Partners Nationwide for our products
- Forward looking men/women with strong passion for business target delivery and growth.
- Commitment to exceed targets, in time with the rules of the key distributorship partner scheme.
- Must provide verifiable statement of financial network
- Ability to make advance payment to cover the total value of products to the tune of Nl,500,000.00 - N2,000,000.00 to be ordered monthly.
- Ability to provide acceptable collateral to secure credit from reputable banks
- Good warehousing infrastructure and logistics for effective distribution of product brands.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should send their CV to: info@.alsteg.com
Applications are invited from all 36 states of the federation and the FCT.
Please indicate your state and area of choice clearly
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alsteg and MidlandsSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre
- Sales Vacancy at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions
- Facility Manager at Artee Group