Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
Fosad Consulting is seeking to hire a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic individual who will oversee the management of the organisation's investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing facility, real estate and rental income. The Real Estate/Facility Officer will deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organisation's property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, facility management, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of the organisation and its clients.
• Facility/property management
• Business development through upgrading of portfolio
• Liaising between the company and vendors
• Tenant selection
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
• Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
• Protects the company's value by keeping information confidential
• Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to General Manager
• Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature
• Handle all inquiries within capacity
• Perform to earn Management’s full confidence
• Assure discreet handling of all business
• Keep business documents confidential
• Minimum of a HND/BSc in Estate Management
• 0-2 year’s minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
• Proven record of managing a property experience
• Must be confident, a self starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
• Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
• Computer literate with good Ms word, excel, powerpoint skills
• Independent judgment
• Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
• Must possess Discreteness, Confidentiality, Integrity, High learning ability, Team Spirit, Pro-activeness and foresightedness, Resourcefulness and Managerial skills
go to method of application »
We are currently sourcing for young, vibrant and progressive thinking talents for our clients across various industries who are looking to commence their 2016 graduate programme.
• The programme is designed to equip fresh graduate with requisite skills necessary to assume leadership roles and be exposed to activities in all the units within the organization.
• Learn, perform and achieve competence in a short period of time
• The programme is designed to train and develop future organizational leaders in core functions of our organization, ranging from Customer Relations Management, Production process, Human Resource Management, Quality Control, Engineering systems, Effective Administration, Accounts and Finance etc.
• posses a minimum of second class lower (2.2) degree in any discipline
• not be above 26 years of age
• have completed his/her one year of national service (NYSC).
• be able to learn with little supervision
• have a basic computer knowledge
• have good communication skills
• be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
• be persuasive, persistent and patient
• be able to cope with pressure and keep up with deadlines
• be flexible and adaptable
• have a mature personality
• have good organisational and administrative skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page