Job Vacancy at Markova Creative Limited
Posted on: 18 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Markova Creative Limited
Markova is fashion, trend and design. But Markova is also a team of professionals that thinking on women's needs has been working for more than 25 years. Because before dressing women up we much intend to know how she feels, thinks and what she wants.
We know worldwide women share same feelings, tastes and consumption habits, but they are all part of a local culture. That is why our garments feature an exclusive design meeting women's taste in Argentina and Latin America.
- Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals for calls, demonstrations and closing of new business.
- Address and overcome prospect objections in order to secure qualified meetings and close the sale
- Provide support to the customer throughout the sales process
- Work with your Manager to understand, meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Execute the sales, transition and service strategy for each prospect
- Uncover needs of potential customers and present products and solutions
- Maintain strong product knowledge on all assigned products and solutions
- Participate in sales team meetings as required
- Record and document all activities, as outlined in the sales process, within the CRM
- Utilize CRM to accurately and effectively track activity, and update lead, opportunity information and account information
- Ensure that weekly and monthly reports (sales pipeline, target account development) are satisfactorily completed in a timely fashion
- Communicate with management about obstacles and challenges with consumers and processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years sales experience with strong presentation, writing, critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- A solid understanding of mobile, programmatic, social and custom content sales elevates a candidate's potential.
- Creative thinker, self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment.
- Willingness to travel and entertain as is needed
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, self-motivate, and add to the energy of a highly engaged team will be additional keys to success; able to generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals, and more.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Markova Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Markova Creative LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Retail Sales Associates at Deola Sagoe
- Pattern Maker at Dokadots Clothing
- Jobs at POSH BY ÀSÀBÍ