Job Vacancy at Datum Recruitment Services
Posted on: 18 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Datum Recruitment Services
Datum Recruitment Services is an International Employment Agency specializing in recruiting for jobs in Africa. We provide Executive Search and Staffing Solutions for Middle Management and Executive Level jobs in Africa and help expatriates and locals build fulfilling careers in Africa.
Our esteemed client is having operations in to food processing Nigeria looking to hire a Social Media Specialist/ SEO (LOCAL NATIONAL) to be based in Nigeria.
The Social Media Specialist/ SEO who will attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Monitor the progress of social media campaign.
- Increase website traffic and revenue significantly.
Desired candidate profile:
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- At least 3 years of proven working experience & understanding of social media platforms & respective participants (facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, youtube, etc.).
- Fast learner and able to work both in a team & independently.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Talent Now Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Datum Recruitment ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Job Openings at Platinum Careers
- Current Job Placements at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Workforce Group
- Jobs at Lorache Limited
- Project Manager at HReade Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Fadac Resources