Rembrandt Global Solutions (RGS) is a reputable VAS IT solutions company that requires the services of a qualified individual to fill this position of Shop-Floor-Manager in Lagos, Owerri and Warri.
- Define and communicate customer sales standards.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer sales team.
- Plan, prioritize and distribute work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the team.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer sales/service delivery.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of sales, service, productivity and profitability.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Conduct regular general store housekeeping to ensure store is clean and tidy.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Liase with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Assign service orders to technicians and ensure a first in/first out workflow.
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up.
- Responsible for preparation of work schedules.
- Evaluate and manage performance of staff.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Deep knowledge of OEM products.
- Interpersonal skills with people at all levels.
- Ability to ensure that the highest standard of quality in customer service is achieved.
- Customer service focus.
- Supervisory skills.
- Problem analysis & solving.
- Decision making skills.
- Planning and organizing capability.
- Stress tolerance.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.CCommunication and
Education and Experience:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree (Professional Qualification will be an added advantage)
- 3-4 years customer sales experience in a reputable organization.
- In-depth knowledge of customer sales/service principles and practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
The candidate must be a MALE, good looking, approchable. Vacancies exist in Lagos, Warri and Owerri
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 'Shop Floor Manager' as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale