Teachers in a Private Educational Institution
Posted on: 18 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Our client is a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos.
We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented IGCSE certified subject teachers to fill the following positions: English Language & Diction,Home Economics,PHE,French]
The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
- IGCSE certification and experience is vital
- Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for at least 3yrs
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Bradfield website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools
- Teachers at a British International School - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Director, Work & Physical Planning at the University of Lagos
- External Auditors at the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- College Registrar at the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)