Our Client, Construction Kaiser Limited, is a key player in the construction industry within the country. It has created new and challenging career opportunities for the following business roles.
Head, Project Management Office
Objectives of the Job:
• To set up a functional projects monitoring team/division
• To drive compliance to standards and timeliness of all ongoing projects
• To establish and implement a projects tracking system for all ongoing projects
• To provide functional support and expertise to the respective project Implementation teams across all ongoing projects in the country
• To establish standard reporting templates and feedback/updates to all CKL clients on an ongoing basis
The Project Management Office will
• Interface with all project implementation teams across the business
• Monitor project trends across the business
• Monitor compliance to project contract standards
• Prepare Standardized and Appropriate Project Monitoring Reporting Templates
• Make useful inputs towards project design and development.
• Provide Expert advice and guidance regarding all projects
• Provide Project Evaluation and Analysis
• Ensure Project Execution Process
1). Generic Competencies: • Integrity, Transparency and Openness • Teamwork and Partnering • Drive for Results • Interpersonal Skills • Customer Orientation • Business Presentation Skills • Excellent Communication Skills. Personal Effectiveness
2). Functional Competencies: • Project Management Skills • Risk Management Skills • Strategic Management skills
HND/B.Sc/B.Eng in Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Quantity Surveying/Architecture
• Project Management Certification is absolutely essential
5 - 10 years experience with a proven track record. Professional membership of an appropriate body, such as Project Management Institute (PMI), Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS), Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA) ... etc would definitely be an added advantage.
Highly results-oriented within tight time frames, High Quality Orientation and Cost Management Skills.
Business & Research Analyst / Business Development Manager
• To set up a functional business research team
• To drive the research function of the business
• To identify and analyse trends within the construction industry and the Nigerian economy at large
• To drive the business development function within the CKL business
The Business & Research Analyst / Business development manager will
• Monitor trends within the economy
• Analyse trends within the construction industry
• Prepare trends and analysis reports
• Make useful inputs towards project development.
1).Generic Competencies: • Integrity, Transparency and Openness
• Teamwork and Partnering• Drive for Results • Interpersonal Skills
• Customer Orientation • Business Presentation Skills • Excellent Communication Skills
2). Functional Competencies • Project Management Skills • Research and Development Knowledge • Risk Management Skills • Good understanding of business strategy • Visioning
B.sc Economics. Relevant post graduate degree would be an added advantage
5 - 7 years experience in research, development and business analysis. Management consulting experience in research, business development and data analysis will be a huge leverage. Knowledge and understanding of the Construction industry would also be useful. Professional membership of an appropriate body would definitely be an added advantage
Method Of Application
To apply for the above roles kindly send your CV to the Talent Search Team: Kaiser@findajobinafrica.com. Website: www.findajobinafrica.com