A reputable company engaged in environmental and corrosion consultancy to the public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy intends to fill the position of a General Manager.
Location: Warri, Delta State
Responsibilities: The successful candidate shall be responsible for, but not limited, to the following:
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of the organization.
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses concerned with the provision of services.
- Establish new relationships with prospective clients and explore opportunities of doing business with clients.
- Review financial statements, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Report to the Managing Director on the above responsibilities.
Skills: Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, Business Development.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least five years management experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.