If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable company engaged in environmental and corrosion consultancy to the public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy intends to fill the position of a General Manager.
Location: Warri, Delta State
Responsibilities: The successful candidate shall be responsible for, but not limited, to the following:
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of the organization.
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses concerned with the provision of services.
- Establish new relationships with prospective clients and explore opportunities of doing business with clients.
- Review financial statements, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Report to the Managing Director on the above responsibilities.
Skills: Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, Business Development.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least five years management experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below