Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei's products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPAlWCDMNEDGEi GPRSiGSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DOiCDMA2000 1X, WiMAX), core network products (IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN), network products (FTIx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch)" application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS). as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA). Major products are based on Huawei's self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries. and serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one billion users worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.huawei.com
General Requirements for the position:
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills. good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office(word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible. enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills. and be a very good team player.
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
Application and Software Maintenance Engineer
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering or any related field.
- At least 1 year practical work experience in Unix/Linux, HP-UX, SUN-OS, IBM-AIX
- Knowledgeable in database, oracle, Informix and Sybase
- Ability to work independently and build up good customer relations
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Self motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written
- Could work under pressure in all kind of working condition
- Should be willing to travel to other African countries to support project.
- Be responsibilities for Application & Software project implementation, which includes software and application installation, testing and maintenance
- Be responsible for service related technical activities, including monitoring and maintenance of equipment and servers, ensuring functionality of the system.
- Also keep in line with agreed SLAs issue management change management etc.
Work Location: Lagos/Abuja
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application & Software Developer
- Bachelors Degree in Computer, Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any related field
- At least 1 year developing experience in Java or C++
- Knowledge of database system with developing experience in Oracle, Informix or Sybase
- Familiar with OO development method
- Familiar with UNIX or LINUX
- Application development experience in Telecommunication is preferred.
- Analyze, optimize and confirm customers requirements
- Design and develop application solutions with high quality software source code
- Test and troubleshooting
Work Location: Lagos/Abuja
Contact Email: Juliet.Edwin@huawei.com
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 1 week from the date of this publication. Applicants should specify on their applications and CVs the job title and the job position they are applying for and should send their CV with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.