Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production, Operations, E&I COMMISSIONING, BSc
The UFR Installation Leader, who provides assistance and reports to the UFR Installation Manager, is directly responsible for providing technical insights to all installation engineering procedures and installation operations and pre-commissioning procedures associated with the UFR scope of work and make sure the tasks are carried out with full respect to HSE, quality and schedule in full compliance to particular technical requirements and schedule defined in the EPCI contract. This means:
As par of the offshore operations, supervising, supporting offshore activities while maintaining a 24/7 contact with offshore COMPANY representatives.
As part of the completion of the Installation Engineering, reviewing minutely the technical documentation submitted by UFR to COMPANY and, based on his own experience, appraising installation engineering/procedures as well as, on request, attending installation tests/trials either organised by UFR or by other Egina packages and, when needed,
participating in inspection and vetting activities of marine vessels.
To this objective, the Installation Leader will be in charge of:
- Assisting the offshore representatives on the UFR vessels in their understanding of the vessels tasks, planning and safety as well as organizing appropriate meetings offshore when needed.
- Following installation tasks and making sure the installation procedures are duly enforced by UFR Contractor during the course of the installation.
- Reporting to the Installation manager about all technical issues that require to be specifically addressed in documentation review or during installation and mobilization progress meetings.
- When instructed, supervising related offshore construction activities; including pre-commissioning activities and preparing associated reporting to his Hierarchy.
- Supervising Contractor’s preparations of the offshore campaign in close liaison with the Installation Manager and the HSE Leader.
- Alerting about the need for marine spread inspection and, when asked, assisting those inspections to appraise marine spread upgrade plans whenever identified as required.
- Liaising as necessary with third part authorities and MWS about specific vessels mobilizations and inspections
- Liaising with any onshore discipline engineer concerned by the technical issues raised during installation preparation.
- Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT & SPS contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties,
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary
COMPLETION OF INSTALLATION ENGINEERING (in parallel of the Installation Operations)
- Reviewing of relevant Engineering / Qualification / Procurement and VENDOR documentation dealing with installation and issued by UFR Contractors and other Interface CONTRACTORs.
- Providing any installation input for the above during preparation works.
- Liaising with the Installation Manger and all System Leaders for all system related installation matters as necessary to resolve installation related issues.
- Checking that Engineering / Qualification / Procurement activities related to installation are performed. General Specifications and issue proper derogations, if required.
- Checking that for all installation activities all documentation is reviewed as required by certification/classification and MWS entities and reporting any shortcomings.
- On call-out, participating to all testing/trials organised by UFR that might impact and/or validate installation engineering and installation procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and
- present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hobark Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale