Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle University (OU) provides comprehensive education solutions for customers, partners, employees, graduates and students designed to support the adoption and optimal utilization of Oracle technologies. Using a variety of training formats including classroom training, live virtual classes and self study as Training on Demand as single titles as well as a subscription also including Streams. Today, OU Digital library includes 20 learning subscriptions, over 30,000 videos and is constantly growing. We also offer User Adoption Services. As one of the largest IT training organizations in the world, we run more than 600 hundreds classes per week based on a portfolio of over 1300 course titles. More than 200,000 students are trained each year globally. We support 27 languages and have certified 2+ million people through the Oracle Certification program.
• Manage Oracle University’s (OU) sales relationships with all training partners in Africa.
• Grow the OU business in the Africa region through leveraging Oracle University partners and optimizing their contribution
• Drive sales growth on selected named accounts through partners. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of an education value proposition.
• Develop and implement a Go to Market strategy on Cloud learning subscription for the OU resellers
• Manage all partner escalations to satisfactory conclusion
• Work with partners to develop, implement and execute both business and marketing plans
• Setup and Report monthly on partner performance
• Develop new partners - identify prospective partners and induct them into the business, ensuring both optimal sales and delivery coverage
• Work with the Oracle’s Alliance & Channels team to ensure alignment with other Oracle partners
• Be part of an Internal/External Sales team, working with both partners and Oracle Sales reps to maximize country sales
• Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts to Manager
• Drive partners to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
• Reports to the Oracle University Leader for Africa
• 5 plus years experience in services, IT or IT Training sales
• Multi year experience in account and or channel management
• Proven business acumen. In a multinational IT company
• Ability to work in virtual teams with other Oracle function like Alliance & Channel and various Sales organizations
• Strong communication and persuasive English language skills, both in writing and verbally.
• Professional planning skills, proven execution track record
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
• Knowledge of the IT training market in the Africa
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Constant and ongoing training
• Full range of employment benefits
• Be part of a dynamic team
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells Oracle*s training services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory. Deals are not usually complex.
Sell Oracle education and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the Education sales offering. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of an Education value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key sales influencers.
Job duties are varied and need independent judgment. At least 5 years field sales experience with focus on larger accounts including Education or related sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Oracle Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.