The Management of Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Maiduguri, Borno State, invites applications’ from interested and suitably qualified candidate.
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution.
- He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honorable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental, Council of Nigeria of not less twelve (12) years Post qualification;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate
- Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical
- College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must be a fellows of the specialty of the Hospital, duly acquired and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (Psychiatric)
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Medical research is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added. advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
- Applicant above the age of 55 years need not apply.
Salary & Allowances
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital,
- Candidate should also enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty-five (5) years post qualification experienced and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.