Job at Orpheus Company Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2016
Deadline: 6 May, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Orpheus Company Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Orpheus Company Limited, was established in 1989 with a clear commitment to the development of beneficial music in homes, schools, churches and the larger Nigerian society. From that time, we have been involved in the burgeoning musical activities in the country.
- Installation, testing and tuning of all pianos and organs sold to the customers.
- Repairs and maintenance of organs and pianos for customers
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potentials.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support services at all times to customers and sales team and providing technical back up as required
- Arranging and coordinating product trainings and support materials for customers and sales team. Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
You will need to have:
- A solid technical background;
- Sales skills;
- Playing of the piano/organ is an added advantage;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound judgement and good business sense;
- Organizational skills;
- Team working capability;
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Independence and self-reliance.
- Travel is mandatory
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Engineering - Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical, or equivalent.
- Extensive technical background experience or training
- Minimum of 3 years in Electrical, Telecommunications and/or Electronics department/unit in a Retail and Marketing Company.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and/or client management experience
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications with resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orpheus Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)