- Execute Deepwater Well Intervention Programs, Guidelines & contingency operations per company objectives and rules.
- Provide specialised technical Support to Deepwater well assets as required regarding Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, and tractor related tools and services.
- Focal point for execution on coil tubing, slickline, e-line c/w tractor contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment follow-up, maintenance, and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology on coil tubing, slick line, tractor on different fields via contingency guidelines.
- Maintain good interface with completion and drilling teams for optimisation of well intervention operations
- Prepare the well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP.
- Verify appropriate intervention contingency cover for all completion programs or operations.
- Must have supervisory level of IWCF Intervention (combined 1,2 & 3) certification
- Monitor EP inventory of tooling and spares related to intervention operations at various contractor sites and Total facilities.
Prepare operations programs
- Produce the technical and operational synthesis
- Ensure follow-up of operations
- Draw up operating procedures
Call For Tender :
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call For Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of CFT for well intervention.
- Participate in Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations