The position involves preparing completion planning and programs in accordance with the development strategy as per EROTON policies and standards. Establish and maintain close liaison with the subsurface team, project, and operations groups to ensure effective integration of well programs in the overall development plan. Coach and develop direct reports and key contractors.
Successful candidate will be involved in monitoring and managing contracts related to well completion. The position is onshore-based in EROTON Head office at Victoria Island Lagos office with field trips to Niger Delta swamp locations to assist the execution of completions and/or well interventions activities as at when required.
List concise description of duties to be performed
• Provide visible HSE leadership and ensure that all completions and workover activities are conducted in a safe and environmentally-conscious manner by all employees and contractors
• Ensuring that EROTON maintains competitive advantages in completions through the effective use of technical innovations
• Ensuring appropriate regulatory approvals are obtained for planned programs in a timely manner
• Responsible for proper application of cost and schedule controls and analysis of drilling and completion trends to determine efficiency and cost improvements, within project objective/goals.
• Coordinate CWOPS, AAR of completion and workover operations to identify improvement opportunities for future programs
• Assisting in the development of operating plans and annual budgets by ensuring that cost estimates accurately reflect the intended project scope
• Evaluates rig contractor and service companies to ensure compliance with all HSE, and technical requirements.
• Proactive Liaising with the Onsite representative(OSR) and contractors to ensure that tools are and equipment are available at site when required.
Desired Skills and Experience