Sehai Foods is a Nigerian agro and food manufacturing company, incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. Sehai (Pronounced ‘’Say-Hai-Ee’’) derived from the Amharic word Tsehaye meaning Sun) produces a variety of agro-products in alliance with its co-operatives located across Nigeria. Sehai Foods is a member of the YouWin Program, and has received support from the organization for growth and development.
Our current flagship retail product (Sehai Honey) launched at the West African Food and Beverages Expo, Lagos in June 2014, with platform expansions expected. In addition to domestic sales opportunities, Sehai products have demonstrated demand in the export market.
As a result of sustainable bee-keeping, Sehai is able to produce pure and natural beeswax.
Job Purpose (Business Development/ Commercial)
- To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives for product launch and products life cycle
- To manage key client relationships and oversee management of other accounts at BTL and ATL tiers
- Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Manage customer relationship management including trends analysis and customer research
- Drive commercial activities and sales.
Job Purpose (General Management)
- To complete set up and run a start up food processing facility
- Oversight of production and quality assurance
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders e.g NAFDAC, other regulators, etc
- Managing employees both – production staff and small management team and HR aspects – appraisals, etc
- Oversee supply chain, stores, finance aspects including monthly budgets, cashflow, reconciliation, monthly profit and loss, VAT, fixed asset registers, etc
- Drive corporate planning and directional strategy for products and SKUs
- Reporting both qualitative and quantitative data dimensions to drive management information and decision making for the investors and board
- Liaise with corporate secretariat in the preparation of board pack and minutes for board meetings
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- General managerial supervision of all aspects of the Sehai Breakfast Unit including the production facility and people management
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Develop pricing strategy
- Liaison with media and advertising, distributors and major retail customers.
- Product Launch
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- organization and planning
- critical thinking
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- formal presentation skills
- stress tolerance
Education and Experience
- Business or engineering degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Previous staff supervision and manufacturing line experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing/ business development/ distributor or dealer management in a food or beverage company
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and very strong presentation skills
- Technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- French will be an added advantage
Method of Application
To apply, visit Sehai Career Page
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV with application letter on or before 30th April 2016 to email@example.com cc. firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title applied for as the subject of the mail.