Job Opportunity at StudySearch
Posted on: 15 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at StudySearch
StudySearch is the simplest way for International students to apply to universities abroad. Knowing first hand how difficult and confusing it can be for an international student applying to study abroad, we built a platform that allows International students to connect and manage the study abroad process online, from application to arrival.
- Handle company's social media accounts on platforms such as but not limited to (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc).
- Use appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools.
- Work experience in social media or related field
- Excellent communication, consulting, and copy-writing skills
- Experience with Social media management tools (Hootsuite, Buffer etc)
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude to work, pay attention to details and good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English with written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about StudySearchSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at an EPC Company - Ralds and Agate
- Jobs at M'Cie Consults Limited
- Production Manager at Capax360
- Accountant Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Apply Now for Nerilus Global Analyst Training Program (GATP)
- Construction Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Marketing Executives at SESEWA Brand
- Latest Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources