Job Vacancy at Walcoss Consulting
Posted on: 15 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Walcoss Consulting
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionising into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
- Must be a graduate with experience.
- Preferably, living in Lagos Island or around the area.
- Comprehensive knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Familiar with business principles and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of software applications like word processing, spreadsheets, and database management
- Attention to detail with good customer service skills
- Excellent communication with good typing speed
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent planning and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of generating correspondence and documents
- Flexibility, Confidentiality and can work under pressure
Method of Application
Applicants should come to the address below between 10am-2pm, Mon-Fri with two copies of their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or
1-9 Berkley Street,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Walcoss ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia
- Administrative Assistant at an Aquaculture Training Institute
- Head of Sales in the Financial Sector at Oscar Temple
- Software Developer at Rovedana Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Workforce Group
- Human Resource Roles at Ralds & Agate