Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM's Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
Fleet Trainer ensures on time delivery and pickup through 3rd Part Logistics providers as per agreed service levels; manage 3rd part Logistics providers as required and demand of delivery/ pick up of Jumia / Kaymu shipments.
• To do qualitative and quantitative research on the training needs of driver team
• To develop and improve content material for driver training
• To conduct over the weekend trainings in full batches
• To conduct role plays and focused group discussion in small batches everyday
• To prepare and evaluate the progress of drivers at an individual level
• Control and monitor driver customer communication to ensure good customer experience.
• To contribute in OPS process and planning with a focus on driver needs and customer experience
• Regular and consistent feedback activities / mechanisms to ascertain the service levels of 3rd Party Logistics providers and encourage improvements.
• Reiterate on Values of Jumia/ Kaymu at all levels.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in mass training
• Have a customer-centric attitude with patience to deal with people related issues
• Bring empathy to the table and champion the causes of drivers in the organization
• Liaise with Hub Managers and dispatch team
• Should have the ability to work within set timelines in a constantly innovative workplace.
• Can work with little supervision.
• Good understanding of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Candidate should be a team player and demonstrate positive thinking, a good work ethic and company loyalty.
• Candidates should be familiar with use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Qualification and Experience
• A good first degree from a recognized Institution.
• 2-3 years’ experience in the area of Logistics / Customer Service / Account Management.
• Applicant must be process oriented and analytical, must have experience in fleet training and must have handled teams.
• Experience in Supply Chain Management in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies is a plus.
To apply, visit Jumia Career Page