Vacancy for Helicopter Pilots (Graduate Trainees) at Pan-African Airlines Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 25 September, 2012
Deadline: 25 October, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Pan African Airlines Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian aviation solutions company that has served Nigeria consistently for over 50 years. Since our incorporation in 1961, we have built an enviable reputation in the Nigerian aviation and oilfield services industries by providing a safe, versatile and high quality service with both our fixed wing and rotary fleet of aircraft.
We are currently searching for young, intelligent and focused Nigerians to be trained as HELICOPTER PILOTS. Pan African will conduct selection interviews and sponsor qualified individuals through the helicopter training program. Individuals who complete the training are guaranteed employment with Pan African Airlines.
POSITION: HELICOPTER PILOTS
Our desired candidates should have the following:
- An analytical mind
- A minimum of five (5) credits (which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics) in the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
- A University degree (2nd class and above) or its equivalent from a Nigerian University Council (NUC) accredited University.
- One year post NYSC experience
- A Commercial Pilot License CPL (A or H) course OR possession of an ICAO equivalent license is an added advantage.
Our desired candidates should be:
- Male or Female
- Between the ages of 22 and 28 (Candidates above 28 will not be considered).
- Fluent in English Language
- Aviation savvy
If the description above fits you and you would like to be part of the Pan African team, kindly forward your application to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Pan African Airlines (Nigeria) Limited,
Old Domestic Wing, Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja
send one (1) PDF attachment not longer than 200kb to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th October, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH