If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each GE business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- We are looking for a Digital Talent Partner to join our Talent Acquisition team and help build the digital workforces across General Electric in Sub Saharan Africa.
- You will drive strategic recruitment and sourcing of mid to senior level digital professionals for GE.
- In this role you will be a key digital talent acquisition partner for various businesses within GE, interface with business and technical thought leaders, and deliver qualified talent to GE.
- This position will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups as a full life cycle Recruiter and Talent Partner.
- This position will drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development.
In this role you will:
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Use capability models & technology for the digital recruiting
- Effectively build talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs)
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Manage relations across businesses and Talent Acquisition, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high recruitment standards
- Propose diversity strategies to attract a diverse workforce to the company
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of overall recruiting experience including sourcing, internet recruiting, recruitment process management
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the country with this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Experience of recruiting in Africa
- Recruiting experience in a regulated environment
- Experience using a candidate CRM tool; experience leveraging the tool to source candidates as well as manage relationships
- Experience conducting competitor and market research to drive business recommendations
- Extensive experience with advanced Boolean search strings and X-Ray
- Experience using multiple social media sites to develop leads
- Proven experience executing attract/recruit strategies that support business priorities and objectives
- Experience developing sourcing plans to identify diverse pools of talent
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting to include job brief (job launch), developing sourcing/marketing plan, candidate outreach and development, slate presentation, offer and close
- Experience identifying networking leads for passive talent using multiple internet sources such as niche sites, organizations, associations, education, blogs, user groups, specific industry news, etc.
- Effective written and verbal communications in order to express thoughts in a structured and succinct manner with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience
- Knowledgeable of country employment/hiring laws and internet candidate requirements
- Conflict management: seek mutually beneficial outcomes while achieving personal objectives
- Consultative: an advisor; assist and help managers achieve success; able to connect strategy and activities
Method of Application
To apply, visit GE's Career Website