2016 / 2017 SPDC Internship / Research Programme for Postgraduate Students
Posted on: 14 April, 2016
Deadline: 11 May, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Shell Petroleum Development Company
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria's oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world's leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited - We hereby announce the commencement of the 2016/2017 Postgraduate Internship / Research Programmes
- The Postgraduate Research Internship programme (which is different from the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians to gain work experience and carry out topical research within Shell Exploration and Production Companies in Nigeria (SEPCiN).
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring, Remediation, and Impact assessment, Carbon / Energy Management).
- Open primarily to talented Nigerian postgraduate students currently enrolled in Nigerian universities, but in exceptional cases, Nigerians studying abroad could be considered.
- Master's degree students must be under 30 years by January 2nd, 2017 and PhD students should be under 35 years by January 2nd, 2017 to qualify.
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the programme will not be considered.
Method of Application
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A curriculum vitae including applicant's contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees, and
- A titled, 3-page summary of candidate's postgraduate research programme including study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome /Selection will be based on postgraduate programmes/ proposals that are pertinent to SEPCiN business objectives and only students with the highest potential will pass screening.
All documents should be mailed to: email@example.com and copy SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Note: Shell will never demand a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone who makes such a demand is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to decline such approaches.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Shell Petroleum Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)