Job Opportunity at ToLet.com.ng
Posted on: 13 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng -Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
- Enlisting and onboarding Agent Agents
- E-mail and telephone support, investigating, diagnosing and resolving agents’ enquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues (e.g., call-center, Finance, IT).
- Taking end-to-end ownership over issues and managing agents expectations accordingly, appropriately escalating issues where required, providing education and ensuring issues are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Request bespoke reports for agents on a variety of data sets such as product usage.
- Accurately recording and updating agent information across multiple internal systems.
- Proactively and constructively contributing ideas and challenging the team's processes where potential improvements have been identified.
- Attending and actively contributing to meetings or projects that benefit the wider team, including occasional user testing, new product and process training, and sharing sessions
- Perform a high volume of cold calls (50-80 daily) in order to secure new business
- Systematically penetrate an assigned geographic territory to maximize ToLet’s listing coverage to the maximum amount possible.
- Deliver compelling presentations via telephone & email. Sell high level prospects on the value of working with ToLet.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for ToLet, representing the best interests of the company, its advertisers, and industry partners , while simultaneously increasing goodwill and brand awareness of ToLet tools and services
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis
- Perform all necessary administrative and processing functions to secure listing feed contracts and insure the listings are processed and posted to ToLet. Document all activities in on relevant ToLet platforms.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- You have strong confident communication skills.
- You are able to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with agents.
- You have the ability to challenge ideas, ask questions and provide ideas.
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- The ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- You are a disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Minimum of HND
- New Graduates / Awaiting NYSC
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Candidate must be a Computer literate who is able to handle basic Microsoft packages
- Candidates must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Candidate must have good analytic skills
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Send CVs to email@example.com to apply for this position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Netbit Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at H2Y Infotech Limited
- Software Developer, Support & Trainer at IIHT Technologies Limited
- Certified IFRS Consultant at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Analyst, Business Intelligence (BI) at MTN Nigeria
- Practice Lead, Re:Learn - Co-Creation Hub (CcUUB) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at MainOne Cable
- Latest Vacancies at Contec Global Infotech Limited