Latest Job at Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited
Posted on: 13 April, 2016
Deadline: 20 April, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited
Le' Venue Property Development Company Limited is a fully integrated property development and management company. Registered to undertake the procurement, development of first class properties. We are seeking to recruit highly competent Marketer who will help achieve the company’s objectives.
- Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Upgrade network be conferring with vendors, developing, testing, evaluating and installing enhancement.
- Administer IT Infrastructure portfolio and deployment of new email and anti-virus.
- Administer routine protocols and routine table configuration.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, laptops, printers, routers, switches, firewalls etc.
- Secure network by developing network access, monitor control and maintain documentation
- Prepares users by designing programs, provide references and support.
- Adequate management/upgrading of company’s website.
- OND/HND/BSc in Computer Science/Electronics or Relevant Background
- Working knowledge of operating system, particularly windows, Corel draw, graphics, Photoshop and website skills.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Hands on experience of installing IT software and hardware
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Le' Venue Property Development Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistants at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at a Real Estate Company - Facilities Consulting Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit