EPCM Engineers Limited - From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client's financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
Skills and Requirements
- HND/BSc Engineering/Sciences.
- 4+ Years field experience.
- Strong Interpersonal and Relational skills.
- Must have completed NYSC Program.
- Not younger than 28 years old by January 1, 2016.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Fluency in more than 2 international languages and 3 Nigerian languages will be added advantage.
- Certificates/Training program in sales, business management.
- Applicants who have previously travelled to the US, UK or Canada will be considered of added advantage.
- Certification in HSE programs.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Your application should include a cover letter, providing a summary of your experience and outlining your convictions regarding your suitability for the job. If there is only one position available, why do you quality to be selected?
- Application Email Subject line should read: Business Engineer/Name/Age/Location of Residence/Degree & Discipline/Class of Degree
- Example1: Business Engineer/John Peter/29/Enugu/Bsc Mechanical Engineering/2.1
- Example2: Business Engineer/John Peter/30/Ibadan/HND Chemical Engineering/Upper Credit
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale