A major Property and Real Estate company, with substantial properties in major cities of Nigeria and Ghana, seeks to strengthen its management and operations. It therefore wishes to engage highly competent, talented, self-motivated and experienced individuals
- Benchmark and advise on rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Lead the accomplishment of financial objectives; rent collection; payment of bills; forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action etc.
- Give strategic direction on proper maintenance of properties, security, resolving complaints and enforcement of occupancy rules, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with services providers etc.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements, occupancy policies and service management etc.
- Advise management on strategic planning, competitors, market trends and regulations.
- Responsible for accomplishment of organization goals, exploring opportunities to add value to businessgrowth.
- Management of company staff
- Relationship with the board of directors.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. MBA or other post-graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities.
- Professional Certification in facilities management/architecture/estate management etc.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes / health and safety etc.).
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years' experience in an estate/facility management environment with at least 5 years at Managerial Level.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationship with clients and contractors from different background.
- Candidate must possess excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication Skills.
Competitive salary packages await the successful candidates.
Method of Application
Applicants should e-mail their Resumes, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.