New Job Opportunity at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 13 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
- This position will provide financial analysis necessary to underpin and determine key corporate decisions.
- The employee must be highly proficient in financial modelling and forecasting, and business planning.
- Experienced in developing information memorandum and analysing financial data to come up with recommended corporate strategies and structures, including areas such as budgeting, optimising management and use of company resources as well as targeting clients and business lines.
- Analyse management accounts, market data and other relevant sources of information to develop detailed business plans for the Company’s many lines of business
- Develop templates and train staff on using such templates to automate client billing processes
- Develop templates and train staff on using such templates to automate supplier purchase order processes
- Develops credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the CFO and MD in budgeting, planning, fund raising and marketing
- Develop information memorandum and business plans for fund raising, investor updates and Board Meetings
- Monitors local and global industry trends and reports on same
- Liaises and maintains good relations with banks and potential / actual investors
- Monitors and optimizes banking activities so as to assure appropriate cash flow
- Develops and maintains a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
- Master's of Business Administration &/or Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in a directly relatable subject matter, i.e. Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Extensive experience with analysing complex industries with many lines of business
- At least 10 years of financial management responsibilities including day-to-day operation activity
- At least 5 years of experience in managing people
- Proven strategic financial analysis skills including proficiency in excel, writing business plans from scratch without any assistance, financial modelling, proposals and presentations to differing audiences
- Comfortable fulfilling designated role within a team environment while applying self-directed work activity
- Demonstrated experience with accounting protocol, activity, and review.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite with particular strength using Excel.
- Competent to review contracts and help negotiate as necessary.
- High ethical, moral, and integrity based discretion, choices, and actions
- Detail Oriented and highly organized
- Finance Management, Business Analysis.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hobark Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Offshore HSE Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Power Plant Project Manager at an EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Opportunities at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Jobs at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group