2011/2012 Session Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Posted on: 25 September, 2012
Deadline: 6 October, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites application from suitably qualified applicants for its 2011/2012 session tertiary scholarship scheme, effective; September 15, 2012 to October 6, 2012.
The scholarship award is in the following categories:
CATEGORY OF AWARDS
- Host Communities Merit Award - For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award For applicants from non-host communities
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 LEVEL STUDENTS AND ABOVE
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependents of NAOC
- Only indigence of NAOC host communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and lmo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
All applicants for Host Communities Merit Award MUST attach current (2012 –2013) Letters of Identification duly signed by:
- Bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler of the community
- The current (2012) Chairman and Secretary of his/her CDC
- The current (2012) Local Government Chairman or the Secretary
An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both Categories of Award will be conducted at the following centers:
- Port Harcourt
NOTE: Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude Test center.
Note: The aptitude test will take place at designated centres and Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Method of Application
To qualify for consideration applicants must complete their online application and verify their application details on or before 6th October 2012.
Click here to Start your Application
Click here to learn how to Apply
Click here for more information
Deadline: 6 October, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Home Lesson Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Vice - Chancellor at the Dominican University, Ibadan
- Latest Vacancies at Premier International School
- Teaching Jobs at Kiddies Acess Centre
- Head of Training School at a World Class Co-Educational School - Bradfield Consulting
- Academic and Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at the Nile University of Nigeria
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School