To be a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Our Client, a Multinational in the Oil and Gas Sector, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee bank account and cash management, cash flow forecasts, expenditure management and CAPEX procedures, tax management, fixed assets management and depreciation
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial statements and company-wide financial performance report, management reports, etc., meeting deadlines
- Ensure that payroll is managed effectively and salaries paid promptly as at when due
- Ensure petty cash, cash and bank accounts are managed effectively and customer invoices are paid promptly with accurate records kept.
- In conjunction with Head of Finance, prepares budgets, forecasts and other financial plans and carry out continuous follow-ups.
- Liaison and relationship management with the banks, company’s internal auditors, statutory auditors and other legal authorities, ensuring compliance with statutory accounting requirements, regulations and fiscal obligations.
- Ensure that statutory accounts are maintained, most especially in such areas as PAYE, Withholding tax, Pension, Company tax, etc
- Ensure effective control of the company's financial accounting systems, policies and ensure procedures are appropriate and are complied with
- Monitor the input and processing of financial data Financial Application (NAVISION) ensuring data integrity
- In consultation with the Head of Finance, manage the financial risk of the company at the location (i.e. exchange rate risk, interest rate risk etc)
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation. Carry out other tasks as may be assigned
- Manage investment in money market instruments (fixed deposit,call accounts etc), ensuring the company gets the best return out of its investments
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time ttime
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) required:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and practices and financial management
- Knowledge of financial, budgetary and accounting systems, methods and control procedures
- Excellent organization, analytical and administrative skills
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Suite products – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point and IMS application
- Excellent communication (oral and verbal) skills with demonstrated excellence in reporting and presentation ta high standard
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and with minimal supervision
Academic Qualifications and Experience required:
-Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or related fields. A masters degree in will be added advantage.
-Qualification of ACA or ACCA is essential
-Minimum of 5 years previous experience in Finance and Accounting functions. ----Experience in the oil and gas industry is added advantage
-Working Knowledge of Accounting database and software package (NAVISION) is COMPULSORY.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to email@example.com
N.B: PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF Ms Dynamics NAVISION (You will be tested IF you make it for the Interview Stage)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.