If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
To be a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Our Client, a Multinational in the Oil and Gas Sector, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee bank account and cash management, cash flow forecasts, expenditure management and CAPEX procedures, tax management, fixed assets management and depreciation
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial statements and company-wide financial performance report, management reports, etc., meeting deadlines
- Ensure that payroll is managed effectively and salaries paid promptly as at when due
- Ensure petty cash, cash and bank accounts are managed effectively and customer invoices are paid promptly with accurate records kept.
- In conjunction with Head of Finance, prepares budgets, forecasts and other financial plans and carry out continuous follow-ups.
- Liaison and relationship management with the banks, company’s internal auditors, statutory auditors and other legal authorities, ensuring compliance with statutory accounting requirements, regulations and fiscal obligations.
- Ensure that statutory accounts are maintained, most especially in such areas as PAYE, Withholding tax, Pension, Company tax, etc
- Ensure effective control of the company's financial accounting systems, policies and ensure procedures are appropriate and are complied with
- Monitor the input and processing of financial data Financial Application (NAVISION) ensuring data integrity
- In consultation with the Head of Finance, manage the financial risk of the company at the location (i.e. exchange rate risk, interest rate risk etc)
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation. Carry out other tasks as may be assigned
- Manage investment in money market instruments (fixed deposit,call accounts etc), ensuring the company gets the best return out of its investments
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time ttime
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) required:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and practices and financial management
- Knowledge of financial, budgetary and accounting systems, methods and control procedures
- Excellent organization, analytical and administrative skills
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Suite products – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point and IMS application
- Excellent communication (oral and verbal) skills with demonstrated excellence in reporting and presentation ta high standard
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and with minimal supervision
Academic Qualifications and Experience required:
-Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or related fields. A masters degree in will be added advantage.
-Qualification of ACA or ACCA is essential
-Minimum of 5 years previous experience in Finance and Accounting functions. ----Experience in the oil and gas industry is added advantage
-Working Knowledge of Accounting database and software package (NAVISION) is COMPULSORY.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B: PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF Ms Dynamics NAVISION (You will be tested IF you make it for the Interview Stage)