Vacancy at Cloud Energy Photoelectric Limited
Posted on: 13 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Cloud Energy
Cloud Energy Photoelectric Limited, a renewable Energy Company, was registered in 2013 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. The Brand is focused on conservation of energy and delivering it immediate needs. These conservation techniques involve Inverter Systems, Solar Energy, Wind Energy and use of LED Energy saving Lighting for the most efficient conservation of Energy.
- Generate new business, Strong Player in Public and Private sector, able to generate deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- A person with a nose for details and able to identify New opportunities.
- Able to develop Channels for effective distribution of Companies products, Ability to develop B2B, B2C and B2G relationships
- 10 years Post Graduation Experience is required.
- MBA in any relevant business field is Compulsory.
- Gender: Male or Female.
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales targets, a Self-Motivated Sales Person, Goal Oriented, Professionalism
Method of Application
Applicants should send their written Application with their CV's to the listed email address with the job title "Business Development Manager" as the subject indicating "Cloud Energy Photoelectric Limited" to: Jobs@cloudenergy.com.ng
Note: Only candidates who meets the above stated qualification will be Contacted within the closing date stated above.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cloud EnergySimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE