Job in a Bible-believing Pentecostal Church via Recore Limited
Posted on: 13 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Religious
View All Jobs at Recore Limited
Recore Limited - Our client, an international fast growing, Bible-believing Pentecostal Church with headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos is embarking on a strategic structuring for a more effective impact
The role involves but not limited to the following:
- Be responsible for the management of the church's communication requirements.
- Manage the relationship between the Church and all its stake holders
- Upon professional assessment, select and deploy media of communication as appropriate for all church engagements.
- Produce requisite communication organs including bulletins, handbills, posters, radio and television jingles/ messages, as well as such content as may be required for internet presence and social media
- Recommend strategic communication policies for approval of the senior pastor.
- Manage all necessary liaisons with the Church's stakeholders.
- He will supervise all protocol duties in the Church
- Design communication programming that will boost Church vision/mission
- Hold a minimum of second-class-lower Degree from a first class university. (Evidence of post Graduate studies will be of advantage)
- Must have practiced Mass communication for a minimum of two years;
- Alternatively he must have been directly involved in managing public communications is an executive capacity for at least two years.
- An excellent knowledge of the internet and social media is indispensable.
- The candidate must have a flawless command of the English Language at oral or written levels.
- He must be very personable and must be at home with "A" list personalities.
The remunerations and terms and conditions of employment are competitive, motivational and negotiable.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their updated Curriculum Vitae quoting Job reference number as subject to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs