Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
We have been mandated by a client of ours to source for a vibrant and organized individual to fill the role of a HR Officer (Recruitment).
Our client is a global conglomerate involved in a wide range of activities in the shipping, logistics, and oil and gas industries and operates in about 130 countries including Nigeria.
Our client is about to kick off recruitment for their Management Trainee programme hence the need for a dedicated HR officer for a period of 3 months to handle the project.
Successful candidate (Temporary HR officer) will work closely with the HR Business partner.
• Shortlist suitable candidates based on requirements provided for all stages of the selection process.
• Send out online assessments.
• Set up or organize all requirements for further assessments including onsite assessments and interview.
• Send invites for assessments as well as regrets where applicable.
• Build a candidate pool following completion of the exercise.
• Minimum of 1 year work experience in Recruitment i.e. recruitment specialist.
• Someone with expertise in recruitment not just on entry level recruitment but for supervisory level.
• Should have worked on at least 8 recruitment projects.
• Experience in management trainee recruitment or similar recruitment is desirable.
• Highly proficient in MS office suite with particular reference to Excel and Word.
• Has a keen eye for details.
• Ability to spot out talent and potentials.
• Meticulous, highly organized, can work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work with little supervision
Interested in this poistion, apply on SmartRecruiters