Finance Vacancy at Adron Homes
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- keeping by all team members responsible.Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures. Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- Must have B.Sc in Accountancy from a reputable higher institution (ICAN, ACCA will be added advantage)
- 5 years post NYSC experience preferable in a real estate firm.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the Firm.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the position, accepting a wide variety of assignments as called upon.
Method of Application
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Crovation Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre