Finance Vacancy at Adron Homes
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Shall ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly management accounts, investigating variances, correcting errors where necessary and providing explanations on departures from budget.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record
- keeping by all team members responsible.Co-ordinate daily, weekly and monthly cash flows, ensuring all information is collated and up to date, monitoring of accuracy and liaising with Group Financial Controller on requirement of funds required.
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally.
- Ensure that financial records are maintained in line with Company’s Financial Regulations and Standing Orders, and comply with current legislation.
- Ensure that all work is in line with company policies and procedures. Ensuring that all calculations are linked to supporting workings and appropriate source of information.
- Shall report directly to Group Financial Controller.
- Must have B.Sc in Accountancy from a reputable higher institution (ICAN, ACCA will be added advantage)
- 5 years post NYSC experience preferable in a real estate firm.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout the Firm.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the position, accepting a wide variety of assignments as called upon.
Method of Application
Send your application to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources/ Practice Administrator at Lily Homes Limited
- Foreign and Domestic Investment Expert at Oak Homes
- Senior Advert Sales Associate at ToLet.com.ng
- Driver at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Accountant at Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Property Plumbing & Maintenance Technicians at ARC Developments
- Head Maintenance Department at ARC Developments