Jobs at US Agency for International Development (USAID)
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 18 April, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at USAID
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) is recruiting on behalf of Nigeria Strengthening Advocacy and Civil Engagement (SACE), a five year, $ 19.2 million project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), implementing through a contract with Chemonics International.
- The successful candidates will supporting the achievement of SACE project objectives by assisting the Strategic Activity Fund (SAF) Manager to ensure adequate documentation of grants operations and that all aspects of grant operations and maintaining a tracker of all activities and requests, managing records - both electronically and hard copy - reviewing all grantee expenditure receipts, and working effectively in a team and maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
- The successful candidate will have OND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field, plus at least one (1) year experience working with grants and/or subcontracts through a USAID-funded project.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, strong data management skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational and prioritization skills are essential for this post.
- Knowledge of USAID regulations and an ability to work in a high-pressure environment are also preferred.
go to method of application »
- The successful candidate will be responsible for office cleaning and maintenance, and assisting the administrative staff with tasks as directed.
- Previous experience as an office cleaner and ability to complete administrative tasks, understanding of proper cleaning techniques and ability to accomplish various light office maintenance and repair tasks is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (electronically only) to email@example.com Applications should include a cover letter and a current curriculum vitae.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The project strongly encourages applications from women and people with disabilities.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about USAIDSimilar Jobs
- Office Administrator at the Institute of Credit Administration
- Finance Manager at Save the Children
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Nutrition Analyst Consultant at the Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET)
- Graduate Clinical Services Provider at Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSION)
- Latest Job Openings at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Media Producer at The Education Development Center (EDC)
- HR Officer at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)