New Job at Schneider Electric
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Schneider Electric Nigeria
As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city.
Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet. Our market leading software and services enable our customers to monitor, control and automate their products and processes.
Provides timely approved proposals of High Quality to support to the team
- Proposals generation for installation projects, hardware and software purchase, engineering support service contracts and the whole Schneider/Process Automation Product Portfolio
- Conduct technical and commercial clarifications with cross-functional departments either in person, by telephone or electronically
- Initiate, manage and drive the cost, contract and proposal approval process
- Review technical and commercial content of Requests for Quotation (RFQ), tenders (ITT) and Purchase Orders (PO) from clients
- Work closely with the sales team to define sales strategies and profitability, follow up issued proposals and assist with the closing out of open opportunities
- Compile proposal documentation and liaise the delivery team for a seamless handover of opportunities from sales to engineering
- Liaise with sales, delivery/project and supply chain personnel to meet customer requests and needs and assess vendor offering
- Develop costing, estimation and process management tools to increase work efficiency, accuracy, turnover and cross-functional synergy
- Cost engineering for control and safety system installation projects and engineering support services for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects
- Cost estimation, cost analysis and generation of control and safety system architecture
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum requirement of a higher national diploma or a bachelors degree in engineering, economics, computer science, industrial physics, physics electronics or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in managing proposal preparation, including coordination of proposal generation with internal resources, assembling/development of costing, obtaining internal approvals and final editing of proposals.
- Relevant experience in the industrial automation industry.
- Aiming for results, Time Management, Team player, Self Starter, Coordination Skills.
- Negotiation Skill, Strong Communication Skill at all levels of organization.
- The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria
Method of Application
To apply, visit Schneider Career Page on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Schneider Electric NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executives at TekniTeed Nigeria Limited
- Field Service Engineers at Culminate Consulting
- Jobs at a Reputable Automobile Company
- IT Staff at World Equipment Protection System Ltd. (WEPSL)
- Director of Operations at Sealing Engineering Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at TRANOS
- Jobs at Excel Creative Network Limited