Career Opportunity at SnT Collections
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 16 April, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at SnT Collections
SnT Collections is a growing online retailer focusing on online sales for women fashion and beauty products.
- We are looking for someone with experience in digital media, marketing or publishing who is ready to step up into a bigger role creating and managing content across our website, blogs and social media platforms.
- The main focus of the role will be to ensure that our key products have a strong presence online to improve search and discoverability.
- The successful candidate will also take responsibility for a number of marketing campaigns each season, with a focus on securing online news/media, blogger and social media coverage for selected titles.
- Campaign Management
- Blogger engagement/social media marketing
- Online PR
- Event management
- Author care
- Company Blogs and Social Media
- Taking responsibility for content on all SnT Collections blogs, creating and posting approximately 3-7 pieces of content per week - including recipes, extracts and self-originated content in line with the overall strategy.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and liaising with our warehouse on any supply issues
- Updating website content through the CMS system
- Create and manage email marketing content
- Reporting to the Digital and Website Manager, you will create and support digital marketing activities via PPC, SEO and email which will help increase conversions, engagement with key audiences and brand awareness of the Stroke Association.
- The candidate would need to have excellent communication skills, with a real flair for copy-writing - especially for social networks.
- This position would ideally suit a candidate who is highly organised, and who has previous experience working in a marketing environment.
- This is a great chance for someone with a real passion for the web and digital marketing to develop their career.
- Our office is in Isolo, therefore you should leave locally.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com with a cover letter stating why you are the right candidate for the job
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SnT CollectionsSimilar Jobs
- Shop Floor Sales Executives at Vanaplus Group
- Sales Executives at Montaigne Place
- Jobs at Command Car Rental
- E-commerce Officer at Fadac Resources
- Fresh Jobs at Thank U Cards
- Field Auditors at DKT International
- Ecommerce Associate at School Kits Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises