This position is for both South Africa and our Nigeria branch
- Regenesys is continuously expanding and there is a high emphasis on quality delivered by a highly skilled and professional team.
- Regenesys offers certificates, degrees, postgraduate diplomas and MBA programmes through the Business School.
- Regenesys School of Public Management also offers a range of programmes for the Public Sector.
- Regenesys has extensive experience in customising skills programmes to address the specific needs of organisations that can be delivered inhouse or at our campus in Sandton, Johannesburg.
- Regenesys has grown substantially over the last few years with over 100 000 students having been educated by Regenesys from over 150 countries. In 2013, Regenesys also opened offices in Mumbai, India and Lagos, Nigeria.
The main purpose of the Business Development Executive role is client engagement, business development and sales. The candidate is responsible for maintaining high activity standards, daily prospecting, pipeline growth, prospect qualification, delivering assigned sales revenue targets, and ensuring customer satisfaction by working closely with the delivery team.
Position in Organisation
- Reports to: Line Managed by the Corporate Sales Manager
- Responsible for: Business development, particularly corporate sales and managing client accounts
- Main Relationships: Liaises externally with client organisation, in particular with HR
- Managers, Learning and Development Managers, and Skills Development Facilitators. Also works closely with Regenesys delivery team to ensure effective delivery of projects and keep clients informed on project progress.
• Sell Higher Education and Further Education training products and programmes to HR Managers, Learning and Development Managers, and Skills Development Facilitators.
• Engage with and secure business from decisions makers in government, parastatal departments and corporate organisations
• Liaison with relevant contacts in client’s supply chain office in order to secure new or repeat business
• Achieve or exceed annual individual sales target
• Use and maintain the CRM system on which all potential business deals can be leveraged
• Identify cross-selling opportunities to the organisations of our retail clients
• Provide and sell unique innovative educational solutions to clients based on their specific
organisational strategies, objectives and people development requirements
• Plan, write and submit training proposals addressing the training requirements of the
client ensuring proposal quality standards are adhered to
• Provide detailed budgets and costing sheets complimentary to the training proposal and
in consideration of Regenesys profit margin expectations
• Be an active team member to help ensure that the sales team achieves or exceeds their overall target
• Provide relevant sales and project data for monthly, quarterly and annual analysis
• Stay abreast of trends in learning and development and executive education in organisations
• Represent Regenesys at various events and exhibitions
• Host Regenesys clients at various events
• Ensure the smooth transition from sale to delivery by working closely with the delivery team.
• Continuous monitoring of existing projects and liaising with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and to enable on-selling
• Meet strict deadlines
• To contribute to team / organisational work
General Responsibilities• Actively contribute to the Executive Education unit as a team
• Assist in the development of systems & protocols.
• Operate within organisational policies and practices
• Undertake other tasks as directed
• Be responsible for your own administration, including paperwork and filing
• Willing to Lecture if required
The Ideal Candidate – Key Selection Criteria
The ideal candidate will have had a successful track record of corporate sales in the private or public sector.
Please note that this position is for an Investment sector as well as a corporate retail sector.
Desired Skills and Experience