Current Job at Ayoola Foods Limited
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 23 April, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ayoola Foods is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience.
- Drive the Company's vehicle in a safe, legal and professional way
- Driving the company vehicle to specified destinations
- Maintain assigned vehicle in clean and good operating condition
- Prepare and maintain records related to vehicle operations and condition
- Ensure that a valid driver’s license is held at all times and available for inspection when requested
- Alert Admin promptly of any faults developed by the vehicle
- Ensure that a clean company uniform is correctly worn at all times when on duty.
- Minimum of Ordinary Level Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate
- Valid LASDRI license
- Must be married
- Minimum of 5 years professional driving experience as a corporate driver
- Must be able to read, write & speak good English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be between 30 and 40 years old
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Must have two guarantors who are civil servant or senior employees of medium-size company working and residing in Lagos.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have good knowledge of road network within Lagos
- Ability to effectively use and maintain vehicle through proper day-to-day maintenance
- Ability to pay attention to detail and safety
- Demonstration of a high sense of responsibility, courtesy and tact
- Demonstration of excellent knowledge of security and protocol (for Drivers);
Remuneration is attractive.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a detailed CV and Cover letter to email@example.com with subject: “Executive Driver”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ayoola Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Production Manager at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods