Careers at Ameer Shehu Idris College of Advanced Studies
Posted on: 11 April, 2016
Deadline: 25 April, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Ameer Shehu Idris College of Advanced Stud
Ameer Shehu Idris College of Advanced Studies, Zaria hereby invited applications from suitable candidate.
- The Provost is the Chief Executive and Academic Head of the Collage and a member of the College Government Council.
- Be responsible for promoting research, teaching and maintaining high standard of academic excellence in the college, advises the Governing Council on matters of academic policy, finance/administration, admission of students, discipline and welfare among others.
- Applicants for the post of the Provost must be a distinguished scholar with outstanding academic and administrative records, must be an educationist with minimum of Masters Degree in Education and with not less than 10 years post graduation experience. Shall not be below 50 years of age.
- And must be able to demonstrate ability to attract complementary funds for the College, possess personal integrity in capacity building, demonstrate ability to motivate both teaching and non-teaching staff, exhibit entrepreneurial drive, have excellent spoken English and physical health.
- The tenure fix the office of the Provost shall be a single term of 4 years.
The remuneration and condition of service for the post of the Provost and the Bursar are negotiable.
go to method of application »
- The Bursar is a principal officer and the Chief Finance officer of the College.
- Applicants must possess proven professional ability, integrity and transparency in the management of funds.
- Candidates for the post of Bursar must possess a degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration with specialization in Finance with a minimum of 2/2 from a recognized university as well as a Masters Degree
- In addition, candidates must possess a professional recognized accountancy qualification of any of the following: ACA, ACMA, CPA, ACCA, ICAN or ANAN.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
Method of Application
Applicants are required to submit 10 copies of their application letters including detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Ameer Shehu Idris College of Advanced Studies,
Prof. Shehu Abdullahi Road,
Zaria - Kaduna.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ameer Shehu Idris College of Advanced StudiesSimilar Jobs
- Expert Home Tutors at MindSmith Limited
- Teaching Vacancy at a Standard Private School - EZ37 Solutions
- Lecturers at Obong University
- Job Vacancies at Best Legacy College of Education
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies at an Integrated British Curriculum School
- Jobs at Dawn Michaels School
- Job Openings at the University of Port Harcourt
- Teaching Jobs at Resogade Hall Schools